Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SF Show! (March 4th)


Hi there! I wanted to announce the Bush+Leavenworth show coming up at D-Structure in San Fran next week on Friday March 4th. An buddy of mine is unveiling his spring line of clothing and invited myself and a few other artists to showcase our work. I've heard they throw some pretty cool openings so if you get a chance definitely swing by =] Unfortunately I wont be able to make it =[ I have some previous commitments I cant flake on. I'm showing these for the first time so I'm very excited. They're a nice change of pace to everything else I do so I hope you guys dig em. (I added a few drawings below that will accompany the wooden spoons)







17 comments:

Timothy J Lamb said...

awesome! are you going to be in SF for this??

Unknown said...

I can't wait!

Juny Chen said...

wooow! I must go. :D

Tooninator said...

these look real cool. Wish I was in the area.

joscha said...

Man, those are some cool spoons!

TomH said...

Great stuff, Willie! Looks like yer havin' fun.

Gabby Zapata said...

Awww and it's on my birthday too! Too bad I can't go. But those are some cool lookin spoons :)!

Coquillaud L said...

it's awesome, power spoon, i like it, i always love your work like many people...

Toyebot said...

haha very cool!

Beavan said...

Very cool! wish i could go to the show!

Justin Lee said...

bravo!
these are incredible.

martin said...

DUDE! that's awesome Willie, maybe I'll actually get to meet you there then, a bunch of buddies and I did a couple shows there as well, nice venue. I'll see if Jeff and Liz are up for comin out too!

Saigonradio said...

Remember, being cool is easy, but being awesome takes practice.

willie real said...

Hey guys! Thanks for all the excitement =] If you can make it definitely attend... the times are from 8pm-1am. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it out =[ I'm really bummed about it but I have previous commitments I can't flake on. It should be a great show though!

Keith said...

Brilliant lines. Love 'em

Beavan said...

i love the line quality you get in all of your work, especially what's been inked! do you have any advice on how to achieve that? or any particular brush pens that you prefer?

Thanks!

Zepol Ilustradora said...

Buenas cosas en este blog. Saludos